Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hodgepodge #146

Joyce over here http://www.fromthissideofthepond.com/ does a really
fun blog hop, if you haven't done so yet,,,,why not hop on over and show her some love and meet other cool bloggers as well

Here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge...


1. What was your biggest worry five years ago?  Is it still a worry?   I was recovering from Shattering my ankle...wondering if I would ever be able to function normally again...yes I still worry with my ankle as I have to be extremely careful where I walk.

2. Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day...what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you're feeling grouchy?Flakey people makes me grouchy, I mean if you told me your gonna call and come hang out...then you text me and ask why I never called,   Seeing a good cherry movie, somebody to cuddle with and tell you everything gonna be all right

3.  In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?
beautiful

4. Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path?  Explain. 
Friends parents, always taking me to church when mom was dealing with things (from having a mentally challenged brother who would throw tantrums to go to church) so they would always pick me up, and the pastor for teaching us the right way to do

5. The crisp days of autumn are here ...what's something you like to eat, but only if it's crisp?    hmmmm I love pumpkin bread but it isnt crispy

6. What's the most useless object you own?  hmmm this is tough, I guess I would say this bacon thing that I got for a gift a couple Christmas' ago, that goes in the microwave  *I do not like microwave bacon*  * i like to cook my food still on the stove

7.  Share a favorite fall memory. 
piling leaves so hi, down below the big hill  get a big piece of cardboard and slide down the hill into the pile of leaves :) :)

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
why is it when you are friends with a person (or so they say) but when things don't work out to their advantage it all the sudden is your fault that things wont happen like they want?  then her hubby text you and curses u stating it is now your fault that my wife can't come back on road with me till nov *he is a truck driver*  it is not my fault.  Alcoholics have nothing better to do than pass the blame.  then he said I just lost 2 friends   WOW REALLY?  NOT FRIENDS AFTERALL

1 comment:

  1. I am now following you back on Network Blogs & Google +
    God bless and thank you for visiting our blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8