Wednesday, October 2, 2013

An October Daybook



1. Create your daybook using the prompts below making sure in your entry you include a link back to my blog using this link. 
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ 

(This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me as your hostess as well as for your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too.
______________________________

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... it is so foggy you could cut it with a knife, and my beautiful plants on the porch

I am thinking...how fortunate we are to live in the good ole USA!!! where I proudly fly old glory and put my hand on my heart and bow my head when I hear our nations anthem

I am thankful...for my family, friends (far and near), and that I do not have chronic aliments

In the kitchen...bananas, onions, potatoes, skittles (yes skittles energy food) and mm's lots of cereal and snacks

I am wearing...tee-shirt and jammys

I am creating...some cute bookmarks I found on pinterest *with large paper clip, multi color, and 12" small ribbon 2 strips*

I am going...to see relatives for Thanksgiving

I am wondering...why people tend to be your friends then stab you in the back afterwards

I am reading...life is short but wide  by J. California Cooper

I am hoping...that the upcoming days go by quickly ;)

I am looking forward to...long waited time to be with my honey

I am learning.....patience really is a virtue (grrr seems the older I get the thinner my patience gets)

Around the house...tv is on, 3 computers on, laundry is going, and pepper doggie is snoozing like a baby, I am doing blogs

I am pondering...why is it that the older I get the more fragile my heart gets, 

A favorite quote for today...Never give up the opportunity to say "I LOVE YOU" as tomorrow 
may be too late

One of my favorite things...watching Dolphins in their own natural habitat (not captive), playing in the rain, and running thru mud puddles, catching a snowflake on my tongue..

A few plans for the rest of the week:....visiting parents, catch up on dvr shows, finish my book, get oil changed in car, chatting with friends, getting some fall decorations

A peek into my day...went to parents helped dad move a lawn mower, helped mom pick tomatoes found an interesting green worm lol (they turn into hummingbird moths)


(add your picture here)









______________________________
2. Copy the "permalink" ONLY from your "The Simple Woman's Daybook" post, not the link to the current entry on your blog. This will make it much easier for others to find it instead of looking through the entire list of entries at your blog for your "daybook". Anyone not posting ONLY the daybook entry permalink will have their link removed.

3. Come back here and add your permalink to the Mister Linky box (second box) In the first box where it lists "YOUR NAME" place your first name or the title of your blog.

PLEASE NOTE: Inappropriate links, links to things you sell, etc. will be removed at my discretion.

If you have any questions about writing your daybook or linking up here please contact me atthesimplewoman@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Followed you over from the Daybook linky...

    Pinterest has definitely revolutionized everyone's crafty side. And I've had lots of new desserts from my nieces who are always getting new recipes off Pinterest. {smile}

    Patience really is a virtue--agree. And also agree that my patience seems to get thinner. Or maybe we're just more aware of it? ha. I hope that's it.

    Great advice to always say I love you as often as we can. Who can hear that too much?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8