Saturday, October 5, 2013

Follow Friday Four Fill In Blog Hop week 132

Photobucket

Each week,Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  . If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is LESLIE FROM TIME OUT FOR MOM she came up with the last two statements! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY NEED SOME STATEMENTS!
I would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1) The best part of the day is ____
2) The first thing I do in the AM is ______
3) If I hear one more thing about ___ I’m going to ___
4) Tomorrow morning I am going to _______

My Answers:
1) I The best part of the day is 
waking up to my nice hot shower, then taking pepper girl out for her morning duties
2) The first thing I do in the AM is   stretch, then go to the shower (that is my morning coffee)

3) If I hear one more thing about the mess at the white house I’m going to start pulling my hair out I mean really?? Cancelling the NFL and baseball games to our over seas troops?

4) Tomorrow morning I am going to   catch up on sleep, and do some catching up on my crafts, they have been put on the back burner

Please add the Follow Friday button to your post, or your blog.
Please follow me. Since Google Friend connect is gone, please follow through networked blogs, Facebook fan page or by email….If there is a co-host, please follow them as well. Leave a comment! I will follow back!
Please link your Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun post to the linky below. PLEASE grab the linky and post on your blog…
If you tweet, please use #F5-bloghop so I can find you…
And please check out my other blog, DANGLED CARAT, which is all about relationships. If you want to be featured, just email me. Any posts about relationships are welcome! 

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8