Wednesday, October 30, 2013

SPOOKY WEDNESDAY HODGEPODGE

A Tricky Hodgepodge

Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Hop around and say hi to the neighbors too. Here we go-


1. What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?  Dealing with an idiotic shoulder, it is tricky writing you all would laugh if you saw the way I have to do!!!!  Find out tomorrow rather I have to have surgery or not...Please keep in prayers!!!
2. What's your treat of choice?   Rice Krispie treats ;)
3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?   No I did not carve a pumpkin,  I am dangerous with a knife  oh wait does it count if I did it on my phone?  I have a cool app that allows me to carve pumpkins  as far as Jack,  I would go with Jack in the Bean Stalk  because who wouldnt want to meet a real life giant


4. In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?  escargot....that just sound disgusting BARRRFFFF *I am not eating snails no way shape or form****
5. When did your heart last skip a beat?    The first time Gilligan & I kissed I think it skipped about 4
6.  Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett, Michael Jackson's Thriller, Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon or Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters...your favorite 'scary' tune?   Gee this is hard, but I think I am going to go with something not listed as in one eyed one horned flying purple people eater by the Sheb Wooley but off the list yes it is Thriller.
7.  It was a dark and stormy night when...all the lights went out, the wind was howling, it was freezing rain outside then all you heard was the sound of the trees falling (they sounded like canons)
8.  Insert your own random thought here.     If you take your children trick or treating please be careful.  Dress in britly lit colors and have a flashlight!!!

5 comments:

  1. I had a shoulder injury a few years ago that thankfully was treated with physical therapy. I do hope you will not need surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the choice of treat for you...you'll see why if you stop by 'my haunted house' today.

    And what is an idiotic shoulder? Guess I need to Google now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved that song when I was a kid! Thanks for reminding me of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love rice krispie treats! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I love your background especially the candy corn! I got some yesterday at the store! oh yuck snails!! I can't believe people actually eat those. Although my aunt did just to impress people, the way she told her story was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8