Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday



Here we are on Thursday again,,,time is flying by!!!
it is so hard to believe that it is already the 6th of Feb

First of all I am thankful for my Father's Love both
earthly and heavenly

the angels giving us powders of blessing with their dusting
(SNOW I have always heard when it snows the angels are dusting
or shaking their feather pillows) making heaven a nice clean
place for all the new comers today.

Gilligans love

A nice warm place to call home in this brutal weather.

Having a car under warranty and you get a call that there is
already 4 recalls on it *WHAT* you ask?
the mechanic at GM told me that everytime they redesign the bodies
on the truck there is always little bugs to work out.

That Gilligan is safe in this weather its colder there than here

my unconditional loving fur babies they love me even if I scold them

Now, I am asking all my prayer warriors to please pray for my dear mom
today she was going up the porch and fell * NO ICE NO NOTHING
so we don't know if she got dizzy and fell or passed out,   she landed on
her hand and knee  her hand looks horrible and her knee not much better
She didn't want to go to er today cause of the cold temps :(
she promised she would go to primary care in the am.  Please
pray that she does not have any broken bones.

Blessings to you all


2 comments:

  1. Prayers going up for your mom! Love that you have so many wonderful things to be thankful for. Safety and a new vehicle under warrenty is teh best. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8