Friday, February 7, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop – Week 149

Okay, you know the deal – Each week Hillary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her .
feelingbeachiebutton 200x200If she uses them,  she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Carol Graham from BATTERED HOPE she who came up with the last two statements






The statements:
  1. Do you remember when              
  2. I use _____ because____
  3. The best part of the day is _____
  4.  If I hear one more thing about _____ I am going to _____
My Answers:
  1. Do you remember when there weren't computers and video games? and we actually had FAMILY time?
  2. I use flex-fuel in my new truck  because it is .30 a gallon cheaper than other gas
  3. The best part of the day is my morning shower, nothing like starting the new day out fresh
  4.  If I hear one more thing about our rights being taken away I am going to pack and move underground where I can't be found

This is a Blog Hop!











3 comments:

  1. I know just what you're feeling these days about rights...I'm counting the days to election time...hopefully we'll have a huge turn out and get these elected officials OUT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8