Friday, February 14, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop week 150

Thank you Hilary for making me Co-host this week you are awesome!!!!


First the fill-in’s – Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will  list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her .
If she uses them,  she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week there are two co-hosts is Gilligan & MaryAnn from Gilligan & MaryAnn’s Desert Island (first two) and T.B. MARKINSON from Making your Mark (second two).

Feeling Beachie






The statements:
  1. Valentines is _______   day of the year for ________
  2. Since Valentines is a sign of ______ I_________
  3. ____ with ____ is a great way to _____
  4.  Sometimes I ____ when I ____
My Answers:
  1. Valentines is the busiest   day of the year for getting married
  2. Since Valentines is a sign of LOVE I think back to when Gilligan buys me special flowers on Valentines day.
  3. being  with THE ONE YOU LOVE is a great way to spend the day together
  4.  Sometimes I cry  when I am happy 
Before we link up – Let’s spread some indie love….and what better way to do it is introduce you to one of today’s co-hosts: TB. Markinson!
This is a Blog Hop!

2 comments:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8