Friday, February 7, 2014

February 6 photo Challenge name and Day 74 Daily Photo x marks the spot

Today's challenge is your name
although not so common any more
I do still have some names out there

the Paint one I drew and the bottle of
red vinegar wine  I took the pic
the others I swiped off the internet


you can click here to see What Regina means 




X marks the spot
This was taken at one of the
runways at the airport
it appeared here out of blue
one day, weird if I do say so my self

Happy Friday everybody

2 comments:

  1. So cute how you put your name photo together. I love seeing how everyone is putting this together each so different yet so clever. Such talent.
    Hey that X is something!!! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8