Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday



Psalm 100:4
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

here we are at Thankful Thursday again how time flies

first of all life got into the way, and had to take a break.  Thankfully,
everything got worked out (once again)
thankful for nice car washes to take my truck thru
the nice weather we have had this week (not what is coming) spose to get
sleet snow and rain over weekend need rain not the other stuff
for my parents health
loyal companions in my doggies they love me unconditionally
my new job that I recently took (part time) helps keep my mind
occupied on positive things not negative.  however, I do wish the 
negativity would leave me alone.
thankful for all the heart felt prayers during my stressful time
new friends I am making at new job
Bethe, over here at http://lifesbeautynuggets.blogspot.com/ for sending me a
message just to make sure I am ok.  and also for the photo challenge
which I have enjoyed very much.  And looking forward to March

happy thursday to you all.
blessings

2 comments:

  1. New job how exciting! You have such an inspiritional list wow! Parents health is always good. Car washes hmmm...something I think I need to do. I love Thursdays and thankful list. I alwasy want to see what others are thankful for. We have so much and are so rich. Love you prayers and blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8