Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hodgepodge Questions - volume 161

It's that time again, so here are the questions for this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Skate back here tomorrow to add your link to the games...see you there!


1. Are we always responsible for our actions? Are there any exceptions?
yes we are responsible for our actions.  however some people 
do not understand the word I am sorry  some times our actions may not be intentional, then you try to apologize and its like they don't even know you exist

2.  Has anyone from your home town become famous?
not my home town (its small) but we do have
Garth Brooks from Tulsa
Johnnie Bench Oklahoma City
Vince Gill Norman,   Oklahoma has several famous people, singers.

3. January was National Slow Cooker month. Do you own a slow cooker/crock pot? Did you use it last month? What's a favorite dish you make using a slow cooker or crock pot?
I love my crock pot and use it regularly the last thing I cooked in Jan was good ole fashion beef
stew.  

4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?
I don't like it esp when you give out your email address and get told "we do not sell
your information" then all the sudden you start getting misc email more and more

5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday....will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?
I love the opening ceremonies, I will watch the olympics, I love ice skating, speed skating
dont have any intentions of going to Russia, however I have heard OKC is in the making for
future olympics, yes if held here I will definitely attend 

6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.
Always being a gymnast I always disliked the balance beam, because for one thing
it hurts like HECK when you fall and straddle that darn thing or when you fall
and crack your head.

7. What's a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don't work out, run, swim, bike, walk, or anything else that could be construed as 'exercise', then what's a song that movtivates you to at least get up off the couch?
Play that funky music white boy.  It just makes me want to move

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
with the Olympics starting on Friday, I hope and pray that everybody involved to be safe, from what you
hear on the news it seems threats have already been made toward americans

2 comments:

  1. I am praying too, there are no scary incidents to mar the games. I love watching!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8