Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 71 and Photo challenge Feb 3 patterns

Patterns were definitely easier
than the forks!!  :)
I am having fun doing this challenge
so far.

The patterns in the pic
top left, my shower curtain
center, the guest bathroom wall
top right, one of the many couch pillows
on the love seat
2nd left one of many pillows on couch
2nd right my Old faithful blanket
3rd left, it is a box that will hold regular
file folders.
Center, pic is the chrome front on the
truck, and on right is my outside welcome
mat.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are putting your photo challenge on your blog! I might cosider doing that as well and posting the list so if others want to join in. It is fun! I love doing it! Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8