Friday, June 13, 2014

thankful Thursday and photo a day 101


photo a day 101 streets I like

Now that blogger isn't co-operating ...don't you just love when it does that?

"Now therefore, our God, we thank thee, and praise thy glorious name."

1 Chronicles 29:13

here we are on Thankful Thursday, the best place on the planet to be.

We all have lots to be thankful for it is so hard to make a short list to share

Much needed rain, cooler temps
getting veggies out of parents garden
grape vines are loaded with yummy sweet grapes
cheerful chirping birds *however I really think they have their
time clocks mixed up, as I can go outside anytime of night and they are singing 
their little hearts out.
beautiful sunsets
lawn mower to get the yard mowed with
meetings that go well 
a/c to keep cool with
fresh water  to drink
parents, their health keeps improving

SOMETHING NEW:   going to do prayer request below

please pray for my co-worker, she is a pathological liar, and does everything she 
can do to get me into trouble.  She really is a pretty person outside but inside 
she is very ugly!!  the kicker is she is only GET THIS 23....on one heck of a power trip

My niece is doing better thank you all for the heart felt prayers., please continue
to pray for her and her unborn child.

I have a friend we call him flash, he has cancer of the throat, this past week his beautiful
wife called me and told me he has been taken to er 2x since June 1st.  He is bleeding out
his throat, where they have the tube for chemo, he can't do chemo because he is so sick,
They are Christian people with a heart of Gold please pray for his recovery or that the 
Lord takes him quickly so that he no longer has to suffer.

Gilligan>>>can't disclose but God knows!

and now are you ready?  myself I am asking all of my friends to pray, this week has 
been cruddy...Tuesday I go to the dr in such severe pain *I have bursitis in my hip,
and may have a torn rotor cuff :( (ON my right shoulder, I am right hand dominate)
and having sciatic nerve pain on top of all this.   I am waiting on medical reports
from when I broke ankle to see what kind of hardware is in there, pray it is titanium 
so we can do an mri otherwise they will have to shoot me with dye.  

Thank you all and hope your weekend is full of many blessings

THIS IS A BLOG HOP








 photo images1.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Many things to be thankful for and many prayer requests. I will definitely be praying for your relationship with your co-worker, as well as your physical needs, Maryann. Hope you can have a restful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, praying over all these needs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I want to join this this coming week is there a thingy I put on my blog or...Im so not hip with this. I love Thankful Thursday. Prayers are always going up and know you are prayered for. Hugs and prayers with blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8