Saturday, June 7, 2014

Amazing Christian Music

I am sharing this from www.everydayruralty.com



Friends, I know many of you enjoy Christian music. You've told me this in weekly questions and some comments. I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to a wonderful new singer, Brandon Showalter. He's not new to singing. He was probably born doing just that! He has recently released some songs that you can download to an MP3 player or other type device. I believe there will be a CD in the near future.

Last summer, Brandon and D2 did a duet of Be Thou My Vision while she accompanied on her Celtic Harp. It was so beautiful. Would you believe that I got a video on my cell phone of their practice and can't get it out of my phone? Yes. I've been blogging for four years and by now you must know how tech savvy I am. Thanks for sticking with me anyway!




This is Brandon.

If you click on the link to his website (above), you will find a sample of his song, Wonderfully Made. It is nothing short of amazing! You will be blessed by it. There are lots of singers out there, but this one's singing songs he wrote that were inspired by the Lord. He sings them from the heart and that comes through as you listen to the music. Did I tell you that he accompanies himself on the piano? Talent, folks!

You can purchase a download to enjoy from CDbaby or play Google

DRAWING FOR BLOGGERS
If you share this post or write a similar one to help promote this talented guy, I will enter your name in a drawing for a surprise gift. The drawing will take place on June 12th. Just leave the link to your post in comments. Help me introduce his music to the world!

Hugs, Patrice
and Wendell the Wonder Horse

  

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8