Thursday, June 19, 2014

Chats on the front porch week 7 for me

Everyday Ruralty

linking up with http://www.everydayruralty.com/2014/06/chat-144.html this
is a fun little linkup so gallop on over and make sure to say
hi to Wendell from what I understand he is wanting BIG carrots and
small fans and a small kiddie pool  WHOA Wendell is a horse I do not
think a SMALL kiddie pool will do the deed.

Let's get to the questions:
  1. Do you like lemon-aid? Any special flavors?
  2. I'm trying not to use paper goods for this party. How many place settings of silverware(eating utensils) could you come up with? I wish I could borrow some!!!!!!!!
  3. Have you ever been to a party in a barn?
  4. Do you wear nail polish?
  5. Please finish this sentence. I wish I could__________________.
My answers: 
  1. I like lemon-aid yes and particular strawberry lemon-aid
  2. I have enough for 30 people 
  3. yes, we used to have get together(s) regularly *in the barn* aka barn dance
  4. not on my fingernails, but my toenails are a must!!!
  5. tell what the  future holds *but then again don't we all* travel to Europe just one time in my lifetime, trace my families heritage in both Germany and Ireland.  I also wish I could have met my Dad's mom everybody says I have her personality and demeanor.
       

3 comments:

  1. =) Loved your answers. I'm a toenail polish kind of girl too. If I paint my fingernails they always are ruined within the hour. I'm too busy I guess or too messy. :) Blessings, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8