Thursday, June 12, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch week 6 for me

Everyday Ruralty
















linking up today for this fun little meme you really should stop by and
get to know your neighbors   http://www.everydayruralty.com


Hello, friends! Thanks for visiting Gilligan and me at the island porch today.  It's a beautiful day.  it's always the perfect day for some tropical drinks.  And watching out for storms, since we are stranded on a deserted island

QUESTIONS

  1. Do you have a vegetable garden this year? Have you in previous years?
  2. What is your computer sitting on right now? Desk, dining room table, lap...
  3. Do you go shorter with your hair in the summer?
  4. Are you an early top bed person, or a night owl?
  5. Tell me something funny. I'll tell you something funny too. :)
My answers:
  1. No veggie garden this year, lots of flowers,  yes I have always had a garden
  2. lap (hence its a laptop heehe) 
  3. YES it is lots easier to take care of 
  4. NIGHT OWL<<< don't you hear me hooting all night long?
  5. something funny!!!! (JK)  I think the saying is finally coming true if you give a person enough rope, they will finally hang themselves.  Or that wrinkled sheets have a way of ironing them selves out  (Karma baby it can be a total B....beware it may bite you where it hurts... no Wendell you can't go bitting people cause you think it is funny :)  IT HURTS when you bite us.
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your flowers are beautiful, Maryann. Thanks for joining us on the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of giving our neighbor enough rope!! He's a pain in the you know where. LOL [kidding of course]

    Me too...short hair is much less work and more manageable.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8