Saturday, June 7, 2014

Chats on the farmhouse porch week 5 for me

Everyday Ruralty

Linking up this week with http://www.everydayruralty.com

Today's Questions

  1. If you could magically have a full grown tree in any  place you choose, what kind would it be?
  2. Do you like scented or unscented soaps, lotions, etc?
  3. What's your favorite way to cook potatoes?
  4. How often do you wear jeans?
  5. Do you trace your ancestry? (Wow! This question must be for Suzanne.)
My answers :
  1. Eastern Redbud, that is my favorite and also the state tree
  2. I like the lilac scented lotions and soap
  3. I like them baked, and mashed
  4. I wear them only when needed during the summer
  5. Yes I love ancestry, I have traced some back to the late 1500's

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8