Saturday, June 7, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun blog hop – week 166

feelingbeachiebutton 200x200

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, I list four statements with a blank for you to
 fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s
 of your own, please email them to me  .
If I use them, I will add you as co-host to the hop! I REALLY NEED STATEMENTS!
 which is why I have no co-host today…. help a girl out.. PLEASE?  Today’s co-host is
 Eloquent Obi – she came up with the last two statements!
The statements:
  1.   ___ is the best time to ____
  2.   I ___ the best____
  3. I feel _________ about sports
  4.  is better with ____


My Answers:
  1.  Mornings  are the best time to the best time to hear the birds singing
  2.   I know the best thing to do is always tell the truth
  3. I feel  excited about sports
  4. Dr. Pepper is better with vanilla and cherry in it


This is a Blog Hop!

4 comments:

  1. Now I want what you have in #4. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I must tell the truth...I have never heard of Dr Pepper with vanilla and cherry in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Pepper is the only soda I won't drink.. oh and mountain dew too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8