Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wordless Wednesday #4

Never Growing OldWordless Wednesday!!  Today I am linking up with Java athttp://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com

Java hosts many blog hops and all of you would be amazed at some of the blogs.

Welcome to the 4th Edition of  my Wordless Wednesday!

Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post an awesome picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!

Do you really think you are hiding Caz?  
I can't find the kitty and I go into the kitchen and I hear squeak..(he has gotten to where that is what he does when I am looking for him is squeak)  I could't resist the photo.





Time to link up and meet!!
 

If you would like to add the linky to your own post, use the code below to copy and paste into your blog:

3 comments:

  1. Cute. Nice hiding spot. Happy Wordless Wednesday. Please stop by and see what my hubby was up to this WW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina great photo of Caz! It looks like he is trying to hide. He looks like he is a lot of fun.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey baby, caz is always amusing to watch, because he always has a trick or two up his paw..lol i enjoyed watching him when i was visiting you gina baby. when we kissed, he always seemed to be walking back and forth, so we wouldn't forget him too...lol gina, i love your animal friends, they are all a class act! gina baby, i miss you with all my heart and love you dearly. counting the days for us, my love.
    ((((((((bob~n~gina)))))))) always~n~forever ily vvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8