Wednesday, June 22, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 13 summer craft

21DSC Day 13: Summer Craft


Today's topic is Summer Craft
 I enjoy making tissue boxes and toilet paper holders out of plastic canvas.  The top picture is (pink & black is guess flying, the blue one is a daisy)

The second picture is a tissue holder and qtip the small one holds bobbi pins.

The 3rd picture is a small toilet paper holder that I made to hold q-tips, the 2 smaller ones hold bobbi pins and small band-aids  the ones
in this picture took a while to make the shells.  I have lots more up at my parents.

I also enjoy working on photo & video editing.  I do know how to crochet and really enjoy it.

I hope everyone is enjoying summer..I am ;) I do not like the cold and damp weather, as my dad has always told me "you can find a shade in the summer to cool off"


Craft your way over tomorrow for your favorite summer recipe.

Blessings
Rainbow


2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute!! Glad things are going well with you and Bob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, your creative abilities gives off the talents within you. i love your blog, and miss you very much. gina, i love you!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina)))))) always~n~forever
    ily vvvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8