Friday, June 10, 2011

21 day summer challenge all about me




Welcome to DAY 1 of the 21 Day Summer Challenge!! I am so excited to get started!! I figured before we dive into all the Summer fun (Do you like my choice of words?) I thought we should get to know each other first! So for today lets write an ALL ABOUT ME post!! 

All about Rainbow
Regina HeginbothamI just turned 44 the 22nd of May off and on I have been blogging since Oct of 2010. 

I have made a lot of friends through the blogging world.  I have 2 dogs Pepper Llahsa apso female she is 9 yrs old, Scout is a 6 yr old weimaraner  And a kitty I call Caz he is maincoon an little over a year old. 
I live in the country and enjoy that life.  I enjoy doing different types of crafts, and digital photography.

Well that is about all I can tell you about me, I am looking forward to getting to know all of you

Blessings
Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. New follower via the 21 day challenge :) How is it a surprise wedding if you have the date picked? I look forward to your other posts..I have a dog named Scout too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet love story, I met my husband online too. Congrats to you on the wedding, I wish you the best. I love Maine Coons! I really want one they are just gorgeous please post pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to meet you.. Congrats on the up coming wedding. Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8