Monday, June 13, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 4

      21 DSC: Summer Goals

Wow what are my summer goals?
doing some traveling to fulfill my bucket list.


Getting my babies (all the critters to where they can all be inside, the doggies have good shade, big boy is kind of nervous in the house while little girl wants to be in the house, I can't let her in and not him as he would sit outside and cry.  Pepper is the girl and Scout is the "big boy"

I sure am glad Jen is hosting this hop, it is so much fun getting to know each other.

Tomorrow's Topic: Summer Vacation



Blessings to you all
Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck on your goals. I love that you have a dog named Scout too. I wish my four were outside dogs (not really) but the house sure would be cleaner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those goals! How exciting that Bob gets to meet your parents! I pray it goes well!! I am sure it will!!

    Glad you're enjoying this little challenge!! I am too!! You all are Great!! See you tomorrow!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey baby, it sure will be nice meeting your parents, and it will be nice to get to know them. it's good to know the dogs have shade, and the rest of the animals are doing well. baby, im counting the days until we are together again, and i love you very much!!
    ((((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~n~forever
    ily vvv m oxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8