Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 11 half way there

21 DSC: Day 11

wow the challenge is 1/2 way over hard to believe.  I have enjoyed  reading and getting to know all of you, I haven't been able to do blogs but from my phone the last couple of days I will get caught up.  I can't figure how to do the blog hops from my phone.  

Today's Topic: Refreshing Beverages  Sonic Strawberry limeades and sweet tea I do not drink caffeine, and yes  I still make my tea the old fashioned way.  


Come on over tomorrow where the topic is "how do you beat the heat"


Blessings
Rainbow








wow the challenge 

2 comments:

  1. Ice tea is most difiantly a summer time must have to cool off.
    Hope you are doing great. Miss you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, it looks like your going to stay cool this summer. i can't wait to try your sweet tea, and see you again. gina, i miss and love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina)))))) always~n~forever
    ily vvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8