Wednesday, June 22, 2011

365 days of pictures ~day 37~ echinacea

continuing on with my flowers...this is an echinacea, this is what they make echinacea vitamins out of it.  I can't take it as it makes me sneeze, eyes water wait echinacea is for allergies..but it hates me.

They grow wild here, however some people plant them in their flower gardens.

I hope you don't mind all of my flower pictures, like I stated yesterday they are pretty, and there.



Hope everybody had a great Wednesday.
Blessings
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. I love flowers and lvoe your photos. So keep them coming
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, i love your flower picture and keep them coming. your wonderful and can't wait to be with you again. gina, i miss you dearly and love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina)))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8