Friday, June 24, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 15 summer blockbusters

21 DSC: Day 15todays topic :  summer blockbusters



I love disney/pixar movies and plan on seeing the new cars movie.   I also can't wait to see the new
pirates of the Caribbean movie,  Johnny Depp is so easy on the eyes
Kung fu Panda I am sure will be as good as the 1st.
Fast Five (you cant go wrong watching Van Diesel)he's hot!
Mr. Popper's Penguin has got to be funny with Jim Carey in it, I have heard he doesn't follow the scripts too well.

most I will probably wait till they come out on DVD as I have 65" tv and it is pretty expensive to go to the movies now days.

Tomorrow topic:  Road Trips

Hope all of you are staying cool :)
Blessings
Rainbow

















5 comments:

  1. honey baby, im sure the movies you listed are some really good flicks. i would like to see them with you, and can't wait to see your radiant smile again. gina, i love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina)))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have that big of a tv, but do love Netflix! Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw Cars 2 this afternoon and it was SO CUTE!! I loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we appear to have many of the same taste ther my dear friend Gina. If we lived closer I say lets go to the movies. But.........I live pretty far.
    Hope you and Bob get to go the movies soon together.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have watched both Kung Fu Pandas and the first Cars so I will likely check out the 2 one I love children's movies

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8