Wednesday, June 29, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 20 summer outings

DAY TWENTY



Today is day TWENTY of this 21 day challenge! These past 20 days has gone by too quickly!! I really want it to SLOW down because I know I am going to blink and summer will be over!
Today's topic is summer outings
This summer I haven't done to many outings however I have been helping my parents in their garden.  I have gone to the zoo a couple of times, and to the local flea market.  Now that it is in triple digits being inside is the perfect place to be, it is even warm in the shade.  We are under excessive heat advisory until 10pm on Friday.  WOW!!! we normally do not have these temps till the end of July and August.  

Bob and I are doing wonderful....He goes to the dr tomorrow for ck up and get the results from the x-rays (finally we will know what is going on) 

Blessings
Rainbow

4 comments:

  1. Im so bummed some of your post with the challenge are not coming out right Gina not sure what is going on. Darn!
    Thinking of you and sending prayers of love to you and Bob
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat that you're helping your parents with a garden!! I know what mean about the heat!! It's been so hot here in Texas!!I am hoping it cools down a little soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going to the flea market, you never know what you will find! Stay cool with that heat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. honey baby, it is great your spending time with your parents and their garden. im sure they have a lot of good things growing. honey, i hope your staying cool during the triple digit days, and can't wait to share all of this with you. gina, i miss you baby and love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8