Tuesday, June 28, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 19 Summer Reading

Day 19: Summer Reading

Only TWO more days to go!!  Can you believe it?? 

Today's Topic is Summer Reading!! 

  
I am reading this on my Kobo.  I now have 20 books on my Kobo :)  I am reading the free ones first, I have a wish list for Nicholas Sparks that are in Que.
It is so hard to believe that 19 days of our challenge is gone.  Wow time is flying us by.


Come on and read your way over for tomorrows topic of Summer Outings.

Blessings
Rainbow

4 comments:

  1. honey baby, i am glad to know your enjoying your kobo reading. it sounds like it's a cool way of reading books on it. honey, i can't wait to see you again and share our life together. i miss you and love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy how fast this has gone!! I love Nicholas Sparks!! He's one of my favorite authors.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 books I couldn't read that many in one summer wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that sounds like a wonderful way to read.. I love Nicholas Sparks.. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8