Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 10 summer must haves

Day 10 Summer Must Haves

Today's Topic: Summer Must Haves

We all have certain things we NEED to get us through these HOT
 Summer months!!

 These are mine!!

Sunblock,  Burt's bees chap stick, sunglasses, sunhat, flip flops,
capris, tank tops and painted toenails, shorts.

I love my farmers tan all though I tan up till summer I still get that farmers
 tan going on.
stroll on over for tomorrow's Topic: Refreshing Beverage



Blessings
Rainbow


2 comments:

  1. Gina I dont thik this post posted right. I could part of it not all of it. Looks like we hav some of the smae must haves for Summer.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! It is fixed! What a delight and so happy you are back blogging.
    I have missed you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8