Saturday, June 25, 2011

365 days of pictures ~day 40~ cacti garden

This is my cacti bed, in the back ground is my picnic/bbq area  I sit out there alot!  just enjoying the sounds of nature, in fact I am sitting outdoors at 95* 8:30 in the evening there is a nice breeze, I thought I would sit and do my blog.   
Right now, I hear, katydids, tree frogs, a cardinal, some mockingbirds, (traffic)  hawks are flying and making their noise, a motorcycle, dogs barking and fireworks.  


Blessings
Rainbow




2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely Summer weekend.
    I wont be on the blog much for a bit. I am doing some family things and will be peeking in.
    Ny the way i will get that lovely gift up and a thank you as well.
    I lvoe her.
    You do find those most lovley gifts to bless me with. Im so over whelmed with your gifts to me adn love. I so apperciate them and you Gina so much. I know the Lord has blessed me with you and your friendship. Looking forward to ehar the news when Bob will be with you there.
    Praying
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, your cati garden looks very nice and sweet. they really show their true beauty in the summer. it will be wonderful seeing all these things again. gina, i miss you and love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m xoxoxo

    ps. your the bestest:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8