Tuesday, June 14, 2011

21 Day Summer Challenge Day 5

21DSC Day 5: Summer Vacation

Today's Topic: Summer Vacation


The only summer vacation other than going to my grandparents for a few days and church camp,  in 1977 my mother, my brother and my grandparents went from Tyler TX to St. Augustine FL.  (was founded in 1565 by a Spanish explorer  it is the oldest continuously occupied European-established city and port in the continental United States,

the top picture is an old church 

I wasn't too fond of that tunnel in Mobile AL at 10 yrs old it scared me to death, as it was dark (no lights allowed back then) I was asking my mom what if....

we went from Tyler, TX Then to Jackon Mississipp,  then through AL, to FL.
FL wasn't too bad, I remember playing with the dolphins at Marineland *I believe that is it)  then we went to the Navy ship where my uncle was stationed way cool.



Blessings to you all 
Rainbow

PS tomorrows topic is LEMONADE!!!!











2 comments:

  1. I think that tunnel looks pretty cool! But I know some people dont like them.I really like thyat old church.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, i love your blog, and that's
    an interesting church. im sure you had a great time visiting your grandparents, and spending a few days at the church camp. im sure going through the tunnel was quite a thrill. im marking down the days when we will be together again, and i love you very much!!
    (((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~always
    ily vvv m oxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8