Thursday, June 9, 2011

365 Days of pictures ~day 27~ another quartz

 This white quartz was also with the purple one, it is almost as big as a saucer

The bottom pic I found that outside today when I was going to give the doggies fresh water, not sure what it is, but know it is very pretty.

I love finding treasures God has put right in front of my face.

The white quartz sits in the same window as the purple one they both shine with all their glory in the evening sun.
I left the on here outside in the cacti garden it seems like it could be glass, who knows maybe it is a different type of stone?





Blessings to you all
Rainbow
 do you enjoy finding treasures from Heaven ?

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Isnt God filling your cup to overflowing with these wonderful treasures and blessings.
    Love them both. I love the colors in the bottom one. Such beauty!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8