Monday, June 6, 2011

365 Days of pictures ~day 25~ What an awesome surprise



   Today a very nice surprise came knocking on my door,  
  There are 3 red roses, 4 red carnations, 4 pink carnations, then the beautiful Shasta daisies.  
  This is a combo birthday/anniversary arrangement, the red is for Love and my birthday, the white and pink for our anniversary which is Tuesday the 14th they were spose to be delivered to my parents...I think my dad directed them to my house.    Even the card had my parents address on it.  So now I head to my parents and the first thing dad says did you get some pretty flowers?

  They are so beautiful and the smell is out of the world, there is nothing like fresh roses and carnations.

  
  Hope your Monday is going great....Mine suddenly got better!!!! ;) !  Here is a favorite song of mine
When You Tell Me That You Love Me (Westlife &Diana Ross)
Blessings

Rainbow 

Do you like getting flowers?



3 comments:

  1. Arent those the most beautiful flowers? LOvely blessing they are. You are truly a loved wopman. What a super surprise adn blessing.
    Thank you for sharing the beauty and the gift with us.
    Still trying to get better. It is awful whatever I have.
    Thank you always for your prayers and love.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, i was so pleased of the flowers you received today. only one word could describe them, and that is "beautiful" seeing you walk down the isle with those pretty flowers, would wonderfully compliment each other. your beautiful and wonderful, and i feel honored
    by your love. gina, i love you very much!!
    ((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever
    ily vvv m oxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! I don't get flowers much, I think just once in my life. So cherish them...lucky you! :0)
    Hugs,
    Missy

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8