Tuesday, June 21, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 9 best swimming memory

21 dSC Day 9: Swimming memory

I have so many memories of summer swim time,  My parents used to think I was part fish....or part frog hmmm.  We always had a boat so water was never an issue for me.  I never learned to ski, but love tubing even today.

But my most favorite memory of summer swimming would have to be the blue whale, it was a pond the tail was a diving board (that scared me it was the "high dive")  they had to close it down as people started complaining about the fish & sometimes the snakes..but hence it is a pond...(now it didn't hurt any of us swimming in this..now the city says "it is not safe now for swimming" what the heck.   It is now on the historical society on RT 66.  You can find blue on facebook and is very popular.  You can also goggle blue whale catoosa, oklahoma...you might be really satisfied what you might read and learn.  


Hope your first day of summer is great.

Blessings
Rainbow










1 comment:

  1. That is the coolest blue whale! What an awesome swim memory.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8