Monday, June 13, 2011

Generation "y"

I've always wondered this myself... and now I know !!

People born before 1946were called The Silent Generation..

The Baby Boomers are those born between 1946and 1959.

Generation X people have been born between 1960and 1979.

Generation Y were born between 1980and 2010

Why do we call the last group GenerationY?

Yshould I get a job ?
Yshould I leave home and find my own place ?
Yshould I get a car when I can borrow yours ?
Yshould I clean my room ?
Yshould I wash and iron my own clothes ?
Yshould I buy any food ?

A cartoonist explained it very eloquently below....

Now aren't we all glad that we understand generation "y" a little better?  Hehe..This was sent to me from my 78 year old uncle via email and thought my blogging friends would get a kick out of it.  Plus then Bethe thought so too, she took those words right out of my mouth...Thank you Bethe.


Blessings
Rainbow

1 comment:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8