Friday, June 17, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 7

21 DSC: Day 7

The summer challenge has been so much fun.  I am running a little late do to some uncontrollable situations that came up.  We are in the full swing of summer and there is still 4 days left of spring

I have enjoyed the summer blogs that I have read and I promise I will get them all caught up.

Today's topic is my Favorite Summer Memory
I have many favorite summer memories,
My parents used to have an rv so we went to the lake almost every weekend,  me being the talky person I am still that way today, everybody in the park knew who I was..there were no strangers but in the same sense everybody there always looked out for me.  Mom and dad didn't worry too much.  I had my bike and all the kids wanted bike rides...I was the oldest, the coolest thing my dad had a dune buggy it was super sweet he always took a car load of us up to get snow cones.

As the summers grew and I grew older church camp was the absolute best anybody could ask for, I was so home sick as I had never been away from my parents.  That day in 1982 June 18 is the day I ask the Lord into my heart!  Wow tomorrow is my 29th anniversary!!!!I was 15 yrs old I remember it just like it was yesterday, in front of 1500 (strangers) I made that journey to the front.

Then from 85-99 I worked most summers so didn't get to do a lot of extra things.

Be sure to tune into here tomorrow for SUMMER TV
\
Hope you all have a blessed weekend
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome Summer memories. I like the Simmer camp and accepting the Lord. That is so beautiful. Hust like you my friend.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, there are a lot of great memories of you. going to the park, being with your mom and dad, and most of all...believing in the lord. i can't wait to make wonderful memories of you and i. it will be great making a lot of new memories with you soon. your wonderful gina, and i love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina)))))always~n~forever ily vvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8