Thursday, June 2, 2011

365 Days of pictures ~day 21~lightening bug

This lightening bug somehow found his way into the house last night I tried catching it while it was lit up to my amazement I caught it, after several tries wow I love my camera phone, it is so easy to take and upload straight to blogger  as I have a cool app on it that allows me to do so, however I am on my computer I mostly do my blogs over the weekend via my android.

.

Blessings to you all
Rainbow.

Do you like lightening bugs?

2 comments:

  1. Thats a great picture of your lightening bug. I remember when I was a kid and we lived in Florida and we would catch them and put them in jars. That was so much fun. Then take them to bed to make them light up. So funny.
    Thanks for the great memory and sharing your lightening bug with us.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, you were able to get an awesome picture of your lightning bug. i remember (as a child) my friends and i would try to see who could catch the most lightning bugs. that is a memory i shall always remember. honey baby, i always love your blogs, and your the most wonderful woman in the world. gina, i love you!!
    (((((bob~n~gina)))))always~n~forever
    ily vvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8