Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bucket List Day 2 Flagstaff, AZ

 Flag staff AZ sure is pretty!!! It isn't like Phoenix and the valley this part of AZ gets snow and cooler weather.
  Flagstaff, Arizona - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Flagstaff (Navajo: Kinłání Dookʼoʼoosłííd Biyaagi) is a city located in northern Arizona, in the southwestern United States.

The top picture is a formation  this is awesome and God definitely had his hand in the making here.

The 2nd pic shows the beauty of the mountains with the snow on cap.  How neat is this?  I remember going to the Smokeys  wearing shorts and tank top on the ground level and snow on the top.  That is one of the most amazing experiences one can imagine.

The bottom pic is of the sky at night, wow I thought the stars were bright here.  no comparison. I believe that snow is on the cap of the mountain.  Going to that mountain watching the sunset and finding the first star would be the ultimate romantic place to go

Hope you all have a very Blessed evening.

Blessings
Rainbow


Do you like looking for the constellations?








5 comments:

  1. Flagstaff is pretty. I have never been that Im aware of unless I was there when I was a wee child. I will have to ask. Though I have a friend that lived there. She said it is beautiful.
    Glad to hear Bob is doing better. Will be praying for complete healing in Jesus name.
    Blessings
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Background, very patriotic with a feminine twist!
    Flagstaff is a beautiful place but very cold in the winter! Never head what is going on with Bob..better read your older posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Flag is a really pretty place. I remember Frankie (my hubby) taking me up there for our second "official" date. It was beautiful. Then, my parents and Frankie and I had a picnic in the park years later. Good post, Gina!! Give my best to dad....I'm glad he's still on his feet!! Hugs, Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background is patriotic. Glad Bob is doing much better. I have never been to AZ but the pics are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. honey baby, i love the pics of the mountains and they are awesome. it is a
    beautiful place, and would like to see it again...with you. i also love the patriotic theme, and you did a great job on your on your blog. gina, i love you!!
    ((((((bob~n~gina)))))always~n~forever ily vvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8