Monday, June 13, 2011

365 days of pictures ~day 30~ pet rock

since I posted my amethyst quartz and the white quartz last week, I figured I would post my "pet rock"    This Jim dandy is the rock I shattered my ankle on.  It was sitting just like in the pic and when I stepped down on me it rocked it has like flares on the top and not flat on the other side :(  On the way home from the hospital I had my friend that was with me go back and get that now $70,000 rock.  That is what the 2 surgeries, the 18 weeks of dr's visit and physical therapy.  Thank God for great insurance.

It sits out under the trees in a bucket with my other rocks, this one sits on top, and I am very protective of it.


Blessings
Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. honey baby, that is quite an expensive pet rock, but im glad your recovered now. im also glad i haven't fallen since thursday.:)
    honey, i can't wait to be with you, and im counting the days. i love you gina!!
    ((((((((bob~n~gina)))))))always~n~forever
    ily vvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Gina, That is some pet rock! And a mighty expensive one at that! WOW! It almost looks like it has some kind of wings of sorts. Glad you had good insurance at that whooping cost.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some rock. Insurance does come in handy at times. Looks like God is taking GOOD CARE of you and Bob. LOVE TO YOU BOTH.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8