Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

Today I am linking up for the first time with Thursday 13 http://thursday-13.com/    You pick 13 things you want to write about.  This looks like a very fun blog hop.


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!
Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants




This is going to be an awesome summer, 

Praising God for everything that I have to be thankful for
spending time with my family and friends
eating ice cold watermelon
playing croquet (yes I love croquet, but you know the  balls are plastic and bout the size of tennis balls, the mallets are also plastic..sigh..I love the set my parents have (it is wood) I may have to see if I can find that set.
Taking weekend drives, exploring all of God's beauty
listening to music (I love all varieties except Rap..I don't understand it)
Keeping my yard looking nice
Planting flowers, watching my tomato plant grow,
helping my parents with their garden

Hope you all have a Terrific Thursday.

Blessings
Rainbow





3 comments:

  1. I love watching things grow too.

    Have a great day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/06/96-today/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list. I am very excited to say I have a tomato on one of my plants! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. honey baby, ice cold watermelon sounds very good, and taking weekends drives sounds very romantic with you. i also, would love to see missy and family with you. it will be great to finally meet your parents this time. i love your blog, and keep up the good work. gina, i love you!!
    (((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever
    ily vvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8