Sunday, June 12, 2011

365 days of pictures ~day 29~ lucky the bunny


Lucky to be alive? Was out mowing and this little Guy hoped out in front of me, scared to death I pick him up and he starts squeaking. I take him inside give him clover and lettuce....I put some water in a lid the next time I peek in he's sitting I'm the water.

This year I have found 2 baby squirrels, 6 baby geese, 2 baby robins and now the baby bunny. I e rescued all but the geese. The lord knows how I love all critters this I guess is why I am always blessed to find them.


Blessings
Rainbow
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

2 comments:

  1. honey baby, this is an awesome picture of the bunny rabbit. he or she is very fortunate to be found by you, because you take wonderful care of the animals. honey, i can't wait to see you again, and meet your new animal friends. i miss you dearly and love you very much!!
    (((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever
    ily vvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it you finding the critters or the critters funding you. God works it both ways. Hope you have had a BLESSED and HAPPY WEEKEND.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8