Friday, June 17, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 8 summer tv


21 dSC Day 8: Summer TVI love Big Brother :) I have thought several times when the auditions where here in Tulsa about trying to get on...I like to think I am tough but I would probably cry like a baby on the first challenge.  I try to catch the behind the scenes on showtime sometimes however it does get to be way too much.

Float on over here tomorrow where the topic is My Favorite Swimming Memory.



Hope you all have a great Friday
Blessings
Rainbow

5 comments:

  1. Have never seen the show. But... I guess that is okay. I do watch other crazy shows that make people wonder why?
    I hope Bob likes it too.
    That sounds fun going to a try out. I wouldnt be good at anythign like that. im tough but... That is aliitle too much for me.
    Hope this finds you doing well.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, i never have seen big brother, but i would love to watch it with you. i know you would be a good actor at anything you do. i can't wait to be with you, and i miss you dearly. i am counting down each day honey, and i love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever ily vvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee another BB fan! I too watch the BB Afterdark on Showtime! A few seasons I've even had the live feeds!

    Maybe you can get Bob to become a BB fan too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you HAVE seen "Big Brother", Dad! Remember we watched it all the time in Tucson. We liked it, too. Have a good weekend, you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone here seems to love it and I know it comes on in Sweden but my husband is like no way are we watching that lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8