Monday, June 27, 2011

21 days of Summer Challenge day 18 Summer Fashion

Day 18: Summer Fashion


Today's Topic: Summer Fashion

I am like Jen, I am not a real "high fashioned" person.  I love my capris and the pull overs wow some of those look like my clothes..smiles.  I do wear longer shorts (walking shorts)  I enjoy wearing tank tops like the hot pink one on top...I have one on now...it has beads too how cool is that?  I love flip flops I made some a few years ago with material over the part that goes around your toes...everybody loved those shoes, maybe I will make some and share here :)    When I go swimming I wear shorts over my swimsuit.  
Wear your fashion clothes on over tomorrow for the summer reading.
I can't believe only a few more days and the challenge will be over. TIME IS FLYING


Blessings
Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear that I notice he always comments that's so sweet =) I am all about comfort too

    ReplyDelete
  2. honey baby, i think the pink top on you rocks! hon, no matter what you wear..you always look wonderful to me. i do love the clothes you wear, but if you wore a bag lady's outfit, i would still see your radiant beauty shining through. gina, i love you very much!!

    ((((((bob~n~gina))))))always~n~forever

    ily vvvv m xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8