Thursday, March 6, 2014

thankful thursday



here we are on Thursday again, no better place to be.
It is so hard to come up with the thankful list, as we all have
so much to be thankful for.

my salvation
I am thankful for the "small" amount of rain we got
friends calling out of the blue
that the weather didn't get as bad as they said
gilligan finding his way back *long story*
leaving the past in the rear view mirror
how things always have a way of "working out" pray about my new job,
as they are already talking full time, as I started part time, so please pray
I make the right decision *my other job, is so stressful, yet new job is very relaxed.
that I didn't break my finger(s) yesterday, I almost fell and hit on cement
while trying to catch mom n dads puppy
the "March" photo challenge thank you Bethe for inviting me.

Many blessings to you all



3 comments:

  1. Lovely list of thankfuls! We really do have so much to be so thankful for. Truly we are blessed. I will keep you and the direction the Lord would have you to go. Pray is always good and I do pray for you. Hugs and love. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed there is so much in our lives to be thankful for and not forget to know where we stand in our lives. You almost broke fingers? Oh my...be careful.

    A full time job now--------hope that doesn't mean you'll lose extra time to blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8