Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday


As for me, I will call upon God; and the LORD shall save me."
Psalms 55:16

here we are on Thursday again, no better place to be

we got some much needed rain Wednesday thank you Lord.

The Lord called my God mother home on Saturday and talk about peaceful,
she had a smile on her face.....and looked really pretty when she was to
meet her husband and son.

Friendships that have gotten back in touch...I love each and every one of you

Neighbors just checking in

the new shed that was delivered on Wed (just before the rain set in)

helping parents plant and work in the garden

one of problems at work taken care of (he no longer works there)

Gilligan

My list is in no particular order

hope everybody has a great weekend, and it is full of many blessings




2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to check out your blog during the A to Z Challenge! I like the idea of Thankful Thursdays. What a great idea for your blog! www.thingsmymothertaught.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8