Saturday, March 22, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun Blog Hop - week 155

Okay, you know the deal – Each week, Hilary will list four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her  .
If she uses them,She will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is my MOM – the lovely LORETTA! she knew Hilary was in desperate need of statements and sent me all of these!

Feeling Beachie





The statements:
  1. _________________ reminds me of _______
  2. I find______________very _____________
  3. My _____________people are_____________
  4.  Too_______________we need________________
My Answers:
  1. gilligan reminds me of happiness
  2. I find a massage very RELAXING
  3. My FAVORITE people are animal lovers
  4.  Too BAD we need Money
This is a Blog Hop!

4 comments:

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8