Thursday, March 13, 2014

thankful Thursday




































here we are at Thankful Thursday again no better place to be as we all have so much to
be thankful for.

for warmer weather this week (look out for Sat it gonna be a doosey) As IN COLD Grrr
cold needs to go!!

My job having good people to work for makes job more relaxing.....you know though however
there is always one lemon in the pea pod.

Friends, who just call to say I care

Long talks with Gilligan...Lord give me the strength not to reach through the phone and not slap
our trouble maker.  (LONG STORY) Gilligan needs prayer also, so that temptation will
not get him again.   Having the means and money to get Gilligan with me once and for all

Making my 1st truck payment 6 days early.

The march photo challenge, thank you Bethe I am having so much fun,

Getting a very much needed carport delivered in the next few weeks

Daylight savings time (I love spring and longer days)

Helping dad plant onions tonight it is always fun helping play in the dirt
and lastly
my new awesome haircut :) will share pics tomorrow

blessings everybody and happy Friday.

and here is your quote of the day I can't resist posting it more than once

be careful who you trust!! the devil was once an angel!

today's bible verse
Psalm 1:1-3
Book One

1:1 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked,
nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;

2  but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day
and night.

3  He is like a tree planted by the streams of water
that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither.
In all that he does, he prospers





2 comments:

  1. Praying for you, and dear Gilligan. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love spring too so glad is is upon us. I will be praying. How exciting to get truck payment in early. And a car port wow! You are getting all kinds of fun wonderful things. That is awesome. Love and prayers Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8