Saturday, March 22, 2014

photo a day 85 and photo challenge old and new

today's photo challenge was quiet challenging
for sure.
then realizing I have lots of old stuff and new
stuff at the house :)

top left is my OLD pc with win xp on it the
tower is on the floor  hey I think it is still the best operating system made!
Top right, this is my new Win 8.1 pc all n one
love the 23" screen
middle left is my old Ivy it is 25 yrs old
middle right *top* is my new ivy
bottom right middle  is my old antique lamp
that still works , bottom left is the new lamp
and last but not least
middle bottom is my 1994 explorer, and bottom
right is my new 2014 chevy

Today's Bible Quote
"And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;"
2 Samuel 22:2

2 comments:

  1. You found lots of new and old. I too found this one to be a challenge as I do many of them. Hence why they are called challenges Im sure. I am having fun with them though. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8