Wednesday, August 10, 2011

these were too good not to pass along


When I woke up this morning, I asked myself, "What is life about?" I found the 

answer in my room...the fan said, "Be cool." The roof said, "Aim high." 

The window said, "See the world!" The clock said, "Every minute is precious." 

The mirror said, "Reflect before you act." The calendar said, "Be up to date." 

The door said, "Push hard for your goals." The floor said, "Kneel down and pray"









When u carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When u open it, he collapses. 

When he see's u reading it, he faints. When he see's u living it, he flees. 

And just when ur about 2 re- post this, he will try & discourage u. 

I just defeated him





Hope everybody has a great week, 

Blessings

Rainbow

1 comment:

  1. YEA! Im so glad you posted this. I so love it!
    It really makes me smile!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8