Monday, August 15, 2011

OK now I am going to go (to the left side) and vent instead of my normal post

Nothing to vent about Bob and I (just so we are all clear) I love that man with all of my heart and soul, and yes I would die for him!!!

Now,  how do I approach this?  a so called "friend" tells me "I am so happy that you are happy" then talks out of the left side of mouth.  (Deep down not happy) but envious for what we have.  Now, so called friend has caused lots of problems for Bob and I in the past So "friend" tells me delete me from Yahoo & Facebook.  (the only reason is on facebook is due to gift sending)
Over the weekend Saturday so called friend has "somebody" send me an IM on yahoo telling me so called "friend" passed away at a certain time, I thought this is weird I just heard from "friend" an hour ago on yahoo.  Sunday, I am on yahoo (mobile) and so called "friend" is online...but how can you be online if your have passed?  so called "person" now says I had "somebody" lie telling you that...

Now, so called "person" knows how I feel about liars, and I know that so called "person" reads my blogs and will know exactly who I am talking about~~~  Bob isn't too happy about this either, as he knows how said person likes to lie and cause trouble.

and this is what happens when you lie







I am sorry for this post, but had to get it off of my chest, before I exploded!!!!

Blessings to you all!!
Rainbow

I am not a vengeful person, but some things need to be said!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't let this person STEAL one second of your happiness. You and Bob have been apart too long. They are the looser and you will always have each other. STAY STRONG WITH EACH OTHER AND GOD. WHAT A TEAM. NOTHING CAN GO WRONG.

    MAKE IT A GREAT WEEK and EVEN BETTER WEEKEND. LOVE and BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH.

    rainbow (Momma Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8