Saturday, August 20, 2011

need urgent prayers

We got to OKC and Bob told me he needed to go back to car,
To make it short Bob had a very bad seizure, there was nobody around but by time he started convulsing there must have been 20 people helping while I was on with 911. 911 people were very nice. The seizure lasted 4 minutes, I have never been so scared.

The paramedics arrive Bob is still out. Ugh! I get to the hospital and Bob is awake asking what happened? I had to explain, were waiting on ctscan now.
Thank you all
Will keep posted
Blessings
Rainbow
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

  1. oh sweetie, I hope all is well. Sending you hugs and support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers and concern are with you right now. Praying the ct scan comes out clear. I know how scary seizures are when you have not been around them before. My oldest son had his first seizure 2 weeks before he was 2, he had his last one when he was 5 and off his medicine when hr was 7. We had to watch him close when he was a teenager to see if they came back, but they didn't. PRAY BOB HAS AS GOOD LUCK AS GERRY DID. BE STRONG FOR BOB, HE NEEDS YOUR STRENGTH RIGHT NOW AND I KNOW YOU CAN GIVE IT TO HIM. LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU BOTH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! My dear Lord! How is Bob? How are you? Sending love and prayers. Have been gone all day and saw this at almost 1 in the morning! Praying right now. Lord please be with Bob and Gina get to the heart of this matter and touch and heal Bob give doctors and those caring for Boib insight in Jesus name. Give Gina rest in you and the peace that surpasses all understanding in Jesus name. We thank you that Bob is the healed and not the sick in Jesus name Amen
    Please let us know. sending continued love and prayers you way
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8