Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One Day At A Time

Somebody is trying to tell me something~~~ in higher power than what I have.

First yesterday I was surfing on Facebook and Bethe has this video there.  In the shower this am I was thinking what am I going to blog on...and out of the blue it hit me like a ton of bricks  ONE DAY AT A TIME.   I get into the car and what song is on the old country radio station...One Day At a time  Talk about giving me goose bumps.  I came to the conclusion it is what we are going through that we need to slow down and take things  One Day At A Time.  Talk about powerful words. />I think God is telling me that I need to start today and take each day as they come, no planning ahead.  .  (If you want to make God laugh tell him you have plans)

Do you follow your heart when all the signs are there?

Hope all of you are doing well and that your week is going great.

Blessings to all of you!!!
Rainbow




2 comments:

  1. One Day at a time sweet Jesus...Awwwww a favorite! Thanks for the reminder to follow HIS lead!

    Take care Rainbow, give Bob a hug (not too tight..it might hurt) and enjoy each day. I hope Bob feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying! Yes! One day at a time sweet Jesus!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome

Remember we are saved by Grace through Faith! Ephesians 2:8